Wednesday, September 21, 2016

AX7 VM - 500 Error

Few days ago, I have installed AX7 on my local box and it was working fine.

However, when I opened it today, I got Error 500 while opening home page (https://usnconeboxax1aos.cloud.onebox.dynamics.com/en/).

Looks like it is an issue with the date/time. Here are the steps I followed:

  1. In my windows 10, I have noted date, time and timezone
  2. Restarted and logged into AX7 by selecting AX7 boot option
  3. opened date/time settings
  4. changed time zone option to match with my win10 OS settings
  5. Next sync time with internet time (shown below)
  6. screenshot -->
  7. After successful sync, you can now login to AX7 successfully



My system setup: I have three OS options at the time of booting. 1) Windows 10 2) AX 2012 R3 VM 3) AX7 VM

No comments: